We try to look our best around here. However, we believe that excellent creative isn’t flashy, but effective: It must inform, inspire and maintain the integrity of your message. Looking good matters, but it’s not everything.
We use this philosophy when we sit down to create the pieces we’ll use to market your product or service, or to design and launch your brand. There’s no use loading your collateral, ads or website with fancy metaphors and far-out graphics if our only goal is to make you look cool and cutting edge. We cut the edge all the time, but being effective is more important than looking cool.
Combining recent trends with classic design allows collateral and branding material to have a longer lifespan while still resonating with your target audience. We’ve been designing long enough to know what works (and what may not), but finding new ways of being innovative and customizing content to our clients needs is what keeps us sharp.
CONNECTING TO YOUR BRAND
After working with a creative partner to establish the Link brand platform for Generation Y / Millennial renters, we designed leasing support materials for Grubb’s first Link apartment development in Richmond, VA.read the case study
Before we hired Yellow Duck Marketing our materials were outdated and unprofessional. With their guidance and expertise, we now have materials that help educate, inform and look fantastic! The staff at Yellow Duck are creative and very easy to work with on projects. We are excited to continue our relationship with them and create additional products in the future. - Erin Oliverio, City of Charlotte
I have had to pleasure of working with Yellow Duck Marketing on two public engagement projects. The creativity shown in their deliverables and their ability to adapt in everchanging worlds is truly impressive. - Kyle Bridges, Charlotte Center City Partners
I absolutely loved working with the Yellow Duck team. They always had the most creative and fun ideas for our projects and their energy was contagious! They kept on top of every detail, made sure to communicate along the way, and stayed within our budget. - Lili Curtis, Marketing Manager
Related Graphic Design Projects
- Sometimes clients only need one thing – a new look for their brand. Whether it’s a small business or apartment community, we offer “express” logo […]
- LPA Urban came to the ducks wanting a sleek leave-behind for the metropolitan residential division of Lat Purser & Associates. Yellow Duck’s design team delivered a […]
- After working with the Ducks on its Holding Village property, Reader & Partners came to Yellow Duck Marketing seeking a refresh on their current logo and […]
- Catawba Lands Conservancy celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2016 and wanted to show off the progress and important mission by unveiling a new brand and website. […]
- The Hopper Communities team originally came to the Ducks to create a unique name, brand, collateral package and website for its newest for-sale townhome development near […]