There are lots of companies out there who design good websites. Good companies. But they tend to fall in two camps: those focused on high design and those focused on price. Very few focus on usability (with great content and design!) at a cost fewer than six figures. We want to understand your goals from the start and drive navigation, content and graphics to achieve those goals.
A website not only has to showcase your product and company well but be as user-friendly for both consumers and your staff who has to update it. We have experience with tons of websites and love doing UX (user experience) testing, from major websites to small ones. Whether it be a beer review site, a commercial real estate site or a nonprofit site, we want it to be a great experience for all and drive leads to you. We also know how to project manage the heck out of a large web project and love nerding out and diving into the code or engaging our partners. Need a custom CMS (content management system), full WordPress customization, SquareSpace landing page, Shopify or Bigcommerce e-commerce platform or a full blown Salesforce integration? No problem.
FAISON'S NEW WEBSITE
Faison approached Yellow Duck needing an updated online presence. After a longstanding relationship with Julianne, they knew the ducks would come through. We worked together to develop a fresh, responsive design that features a list of their current active properties and an interactive leadership section.read the case study
They worked closely with our company to establish what our needs were and designed a solution that was unique to us. I have worked with many agencies during my career and they are one of the first that I felt actually listened to what our needs were. - Childress Klein
Yellow Duck provided us with an exceptional web solution that is user-friendly, modern and easily navigated. Not only did they deliver a unique design, they delivered it quickly without sacrificing quality. - Childress Klein
Their concepts lined up with exactly what we were looking for. As a multi-family management and development company, it proved to be beneficial that Julianne had experience in this industry and understood our overall goals for practicality for the website. Throughout the process, Laura and Angela were very responsive and willing to help with content and editing. The project was well-organized and we executed our schedule as projected. We are very happy with the final website and everyone from Yellow Duck Marketing continues to be extremely helpful after the project is completed. - Eric Howell, Marsh Properties
Related Web Design Projects
- After years of having a static landing page as a website, the team at C4 Builders decided it was time to give their online presence an […]
- When BB+M Architecture needed to revamp their website from a flash-based beast, they approached the Duck Pond to help out. Their vision was a simple, sleek […]
- The authority leaned on Yellow Duck Marketing for two annual report of achievements, including one that highlighted their 75 years of service. We handled interviews, copywriting, […]
- Julianne started her professional career in the 1990s at Faison as an intern, so it was particularly gratifying to be selected to redesign the corporate website […]
- We were recently challenged with the exciting task of rebranding Childress Klein Properties, the largest commercial real estate firm in Charlotte. When we met with key […]