Welcome to Yellow Duck Marketing! We are a full-service boutique marketing agency specializing in branding, research, web design and marketing strategies designed to maximize ROI. We serve a wide range of clients––large and small––with a wingspan from the Carolinas to Washington and clients from New York to Florida, and we’d like nothing more than to help you focus and expand your business.
ISN’T THAT JUST DUCKY?
Feel free to click around our website and learn more about us. Meanwhile, back at the Duck Pond, we’ll be dreaming up new ways to promote our clients.
Working with Yellow Duck means you have your own internal marketing department down the virtual hall. We focus on your success and provide a range of services to make sure the job gets done right.
SEE WHAT WE CAN DO >
BRINGING WORDS TO LIFE
Yellow Duck Marketing was happy to answer the call to assist regional natural gas utility Piedmont Natural Gas with graphic design for their internal communications to help build culture and promote wellness in a fun, creative way.read the case study
Take a peek into our portfolio. The ducks have worked with a variety of nonprofits, real estate developers, restaurants and other mid-sized businesses from across the country.
CHECK OUT OUR ENTIRE PORTFOLIO >
- After years of having a static landing page as a website, the team at C4 Builders decided it was time to give their online presence an […]
- Plaza Midwood apartment community The Julien wanted a logo, branding, taglines and marketing collateral that fit with the development’s cool-yet-classic vibe. They chose a logo that […]
- Located in the heart of South End Charlotte, Helix is a brand-new community developed by Briar Patch Advisors. Every new community needs a new logo, and […]
- When BB+M Architecture needed to revamp their website from a flash-based beast, they approached the Duck Pond to help out. Their vision was a simple, sleek […]
- The authority leaned on Yellow Duck Marketing for two annual report of achievements, including one that highlighted their 75 years of service. We handled interviews, copywriting, […]
- When Abacus Capital realized they would soon have a surge of new apartment communities needing names and branding, they called in the Ducks. YDM jumped at […]
- Julianne started her professional career in the 1990s at Faison as an intern, so it was particularly gratifying to be selected to redesign the corporate website […]
- We were recently challenged with the exciting task of rebranding Childress Klein Properties, the largest commercial real estate firm in Charlotte. When we met with key […]
- In celebration of their new mixed-use developments, Tryon Place and Stonewall Station, Crescent Communities called in the ducks to help plan and execute a series of […]
- Design Resource Group was seeking a modern, cohesive new look for the New Year and leaned on Yellow Duck Marketing. DRG pairs high technical skills and […]
Keep up with the latest thoughts and trends from the web design, graphic design, branding, market research, social media and digital marketing industries.
Yellow Duck Marketing is a first-class boutique marketing firm with a team of very talented creative professionals. They are capable of working several projects simultaneously while always giving your their best work and making you feel like their only client. - Lili Curtis, Marketing Manager
I absolutely loved working with the Yellow Duck team. They always had the most creative and fun ideas for our projects and their energy was contagious! They kept on top of every detail, made sure to communicate along the way, and stayed within our budget. - Lili Curtis, Marketing Manager
The recognition we receive is due in large part to Yellow Duck Marketing. They have done great work for us and I recommend them if you ever need marketing support, especially considering all the real estate and community building work they do. - Chris Wannamaker, Former FreeMoreWest Chair
They worked closely with our company to establish what our needs were and designed a solution that was unique to us. I have worked with many agencies during my career and they are one of the first that I felt actually listened to what our needs were. - Childress Klein
My company recently underwent a rebranding process. After meeting with many agencies we made the wise decision to partner with Yellow Duck Marketing. They were very thorough and ensured that every step of the process went smoothly. - Liz Patterson, Marketing Manager, Childress Klein
The excitement leading up to the opening of Tupelo Honey Cafe in South End took on a life of its own on social media and in the local press. - Food Critic
Yellow Duck provided us with an exceptional web solution that is user-friendly, modern and easily navigated. Not only did they deliver a unique design, they delivered it quickly without sacrificing quality. - Childress Klein
Their concepts lined up with exactly what we were looking for. As a multi-family management and development company, it proved to be beneficial that Julianne had experience in this industry and understood our overall goals for practicality for the website. Throughout the process, Laura and Angela were very responsive and willing to help with content and editing. The project was well-organized and we executed our schedule as projected. We are very happy with the final website and everyone from Yellow Duck Marketing continues to be extremely helpful after the project is completed. - Eric Howell, Marsh Properties
CHARLOTTE, NC 28203